SANDA & FORTNITE

First of all my favorite sport has always been the Kung Fu. I started to training this sport when i was eight years old and of that moment I loved of Kung Fu, because I felt I connected with myself and gave myself very positive tools and values.
I have been to three different schools of Kung Fu, in the second one I reached the black tape at fifteen years old and finished to training at seventeen years old, but two month ago I retake the Kung Fu, but in this moment I training Sanda.
The Sanda is the sports and competitive modality of Kung Fu, its meaning is " hands free". In Sanda you can use your fists, kicks and take down. My favorite part of Sanda is to compete, two week ago I competed in my first nacional Sanda tournamet where I won the third place at national level in my category of 75-80 kg. My favorite fighter of Sanda is Cung Le, he is a retired mixed martial artist.

Este blog ha sido eliminado por un administrador de blog.
ResponderBorrar