A teacher that has inspired me
I don`t know if I have a teacher that has inspired me as such, but if I had to talk about one person that I admire basically for his work in the investigation about chilean animals, this person is the Ph. D. Cristián Estades.
I met him in 2014 when in a subject of first year of university I had to do one research on what I would like. My choice was about the Darwin`s fox, it is an endangered and endemic cannine of Chile, so for me to have a better work in this project I was to talk with him. That day he explained to me the different ways of how to do my project about Darwin`s fox and it was there where my admiration for him started.
What I like the most about him is his life`s work bounded to the investigation and conservation of the chilean fauna, for example about the Chilean woodstar, it is a small bird and it is threatened by habitat loss and is classified as a critically endangered species. So, I would like to continue part of his research line but I prefer the mammals to the birds, just like him.
I imagine in the future, researching about whales and dolphins in the Chilean Patagonia and work in the enviroment education.

that good that inspired you a teacher at the university
ResponderBorrarMister Estades is a excellent teacher at the university
ResponderBorrarCristian Estades is one on the best teachers in the university!
ResponderBorrarwow! really, is the best teacher I loved work with you in wildlife projects!
ResponderBorrar